Monday, August 11, 2008

Red and White

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." ---Bill Blass

As I sat down to watch the Olympic coverage this evening, I was interrupted by images of red and white all around the house. Since this is the first day of my "challenge", I grabbed my camera to take a few shots:
The head of this rooster sitting in my kitchen window. . . . .
The small bird on her side . . . . .Emmi's collar against her white fur (I didn't dare get out her red leash for the picture or she would have insisted upon another walk around the block!) . . . . .The tag off my newest Target reusable shopping bag. . . . .The buttons on my new digital remote control. . . . .And, of course, the side of my Diet Coke can.Which reminds me---the Olympics are on TV!!!
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature