Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Heat is On!

"If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?" ---Stephen Wright

The temperatures are rising! Today, as the day wore on, I discovered that my A/C is not working properly in my house. And of all days---one of the hottest so far! I just checked the current temperatures outside and it's 103 degrees with a heat index of 106!! And it's evening time. Not sure what the actual high was today, but it must have been even hotter than that and I could sure feel it here.

I changed the A/C filter --- something I'm not normally very good at remembering--when the inside temperatures are 85 and higher, it's time to do something. That made absolutely no difference at all, so now the fans are plugged in and blowing in the living room. Hopefully, I can make it till Monday so that I don't have to pay extra high service charges!!! My computer time will be minimal this weekend, as the computer room doesn't have the vents that the rest of the house does.
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature