Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Procrastinating

I have so many things I should be doing----taking down the tree, loads of laundry, changing the sheets on the bed---I could go on and on. Instead, in an effort to make these holidays last as long as possible, I've been surfing the web, chatting with Jana and wringing my hands a bit over Callie and Jordan's adventure to the Grand Canyon (they should begin hiking out today, but there has just been a huge winter storm advisory issued and they are advising no hiking until Friday. I have no way to reach them, so I'm hoping and praying that the park rangers are busy doing their job).

Meanwhile, I've decided to sign up for Ali Edwards' class over at Big Picture Classes. It's an online course called "One Little Word" and combines scrapbooking with times of reflection about the word I've chosen. I just received my email confirmation, so I guess I need to take a few minutes to gather supplies so I'll be ready to begin.
From Mommy's Treasures


Want to join me??

Be First to Post Comment !
JJB said...

gathering supplies... another procrastination tool!! :)

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature