Friday, December 5, 2014

Trim The Tree

December Details 2014 - Day 5 - TRIM THE TREE
At the time of this writing, it's hard to imagine that I'll be able to TRIM THE TREE at my house since we don't even have one in the house yet.  On top of that, we're heading out of town as soon as we get home from work.  But, perhaps it won't be long.  For the first time in my life actually, we have decided to get a live tree.

My mother used to remark that "All the other kids have memories of going into a forest and chopping down a tree, while we have the memory of going into the attic and pulling out a box with a fake tree."  It's true:  I grew up with an artificial tree each year.  Actually, I did cut a pine branch for a mini tree in my bedroom once or twice, but I've never had a real, full-grown tree in the living room and I'm looking forward to it.   Last year, Ron was very patient as I set the timer and tried to capture a photo of the two of us TRIMMING THE TREE--the artificial tree.
We did finally get it decorated and it looked very pretty.  But this year will be a new adventure---stay tuned for more.
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature