Saturday, December 20, 2014

Santa's Workshop

December Details 2014 – Day 20 – SANTA’S WORKSHOP


If you are like me,  the last few weeks have been pretty busy as you prepare for the upcoming holiday.  Throughout the year, I purchase small gifts as I run across them, but the main “crunch” arrives the day after Thanksgiving, the time that I really get serious about getting things done.  I always try to include some hand-made gifts on my list, so there are always several projects to tackle in the days leading up to Christmas.  Last year’s SANTA’S WORKSHOP included a doll “closet” that Ron made for me to filled with clothes for Adellelyn.  I also converted one of Michael’s favorite drawings into a pillow, which was a hit with him. 


What is in SANTA’S WORKSHOP at your house?  Do you have some DIY projects left to complete or did you let Santa’s elves do your handiwork?
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature