Friday, December 19, 2014

The Stockings Were Hung

December Details 2014 - Day 19 - THE STOCKINGS WERE HUNG
As each of my daughters were born, my mother made them a cross-stitch stocking.  And I needlepointed my own stocking years ago.  As husbands were added, so were stockings (this time not hand-made by me) and I also added one for Dan and for Tyler.  Each year, the STOCKINGS ARE HUNG on small hooks by the fireplace and sometime in the night, Santa fills each one with small goodies.  Last year, Adelellyn and Michael brought their stockings with them, but with a brand new grand baby nearby (and another on the way), it's time to bring out the sewing supplies and design something new for little Luke.
Do you have your STOCKINGS HUNG?  Does Santa fill them each year?  Do you have stockings for your pets? You can see above, that toys for the dogs were just laid on the hearth since they don't have their own stockings.  ;-)
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature