Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Holly Jolly

December Details 2014 - Day 17 - HOLLY JOLLY
When I think of HOLLY JOLLY, I immediately think of Santa.  Years ago I began collecting Santa Clauses---ornaments, statues, etc.   I have quite a collection, but over time, my taste in "Santa's" has changed a bit.  Rather than just any old Santa, I really want him to have some character, or to have some sort of sentimental value.  My decorating has also been scaled WAY down the last couple of years---life has gotten so busy lately that I have decided to only display my very favorite things and enjoy them during the holidays, so some of my Santa's have stayed tucked away in their boxes.  Last year, I added this little knitted ornament to my collection (you can see another one peeking out behind him).  He was hand-made in Peru and was purchased at our Greater Gift Market.   I love his little nose and that stocking cap!

What does HOLLY JOLLY mean to you?  
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature