Friday, October 3, 2014

Fall Clothing

Fall FUN 2014 - Day 3 - FALL CLOTHING
I love Fall!  I love the shorter days, the cooler weather (at least a little bit), the falling leaves. . . . But, one of my favorite things is putting away the sleeveless shirts and shorts and pulling out my FALL CLOTHING.  It starts slowly around here, usually by simply layering a cardigan over my summer shirt.  But, full-fledged FALL CLOTHING means sweaters, jackets and even boots.   I love boots!   Last year, I bought a couple of pairs of ankle booties that I wore regularly, but my tall brown boots were my very favorite!  Here's one of my Instagram photos from last Fall.
        
What is your favorite piece of FALL CLOTHING?   Is it hanging in your closet or laying in your drawer, or have you yet to buy it?   

Please remember to label your photos with #fallFUN2014 and check out the photos of the other participants.  Each person has their own unique twist on the prompts and it's fun to see things through their perspective.
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature