Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Word

A new year.
A new word.
For 2011 I chose the word PURPOSE and participating in Ali Edward's One Little Word class really helped me keep that word in the forefront of my mind as I journeyed through the year. While certainly not the worst year ever, I faced some challenges this year medically that I

didn't expect. On the other hand, I'm in much better shape than I've been in quite some time and that feels great! My home is a bit more organized and I'm over 30 pounds lighter, so focusing on my word definitely helped me keep my priorities straight. I still have some work to do in the days and months to come, but I want to be open to the possibilities that lay before me in 2012.
This year, I plan to keep my word, OPEN, in mind as I begin Project Life. The task is a bit daunting to me, but I'm hoping to keep my scrapbook OPEN on my kitchen table where I see it each and every day---both as a reminder to document my life, but also to remain OPEN to the various opportunities and challenges I discover along the way.

What's your word?
Be First to Post Comment !
JJB said...

that sign image has got to go in your scrapbook!! it's great!

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature