Sunday, January 15, 2012

Project Life Work Space and a Layout

As I said in my last post, I have set up my Project Life supplies on my dining table. It is not the most attractive table decoration, I suppose, but it is in plain view and I already find myself stopping by to look at it or make little additions as I walk by. Here's my work space:
I have a picnic basket next to the table to hold 12x12 paper, page protectors, and other over-sized supplies.

I completed my Title page! I included my "word for 2012" along with a quote about life.
The layout for Week One is completed except for one photo that I'm waiting on. I used a 6x12 protector for my worship bulletin.

And here is the right side--As you can tell, I didn't do much embellishing, but I like the easy way it reads across the page. I can certainly see why this particular layout design is a favorite among other Project Life participants!

Be First to Post Comment !
JJB said...

Can't wait to see it all together and read each entry as well.

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature