Thursday, January 12, 2012

CCL - XXII

Well, I haven't actually been to Camp Crop-A-Lot twenty-two times, but it's been around for that long and I've been quite a few times. It's always so much fun and such a great feeling to get those layouts completed! This year's theme was "Scrap Therapy" and it definitely was that for me---both mentally and physically. For me, the fun was doubled this time by the fact that Jana was able to join me and my scrapping buddies for the weekend.

As soon as we arrived in Baton Rouge, our first stop was an appointment at the "genius bar" at the Apple Store. They were able to exchange my new iPhone quickly, but couldn't look at Callie's laptop without a separate appointment. So, of course, that left us with some time to kill as we waited . . . and a quickie design by Jana on one of the computers.



Kirk and Valine cooked us a wonderful steak dinner and we got a chance to visit with Maegan and Meredith, too. Amazing how quickly time has flown since our girls all played together on the beach at Hide-A-Way.



Friday and Saturday were filled with friends, food, laughter and lots of scrapping.









Catha, I'm hoping that you are feeling better soon---we've got some more scrapping to do this summer!
Be First to Post Comment !
JJB said...

Yay! Now I can link my post from yesterday to this AND I can download the pics for myself!!

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature