Thursday, January 26, 2012

When the Going Gets Tough . . .

You've heard it before: "When the going gets tough, the tough go shopping" Such was the case this week after learning that I am facing another tough surgery in the next couple of weeks. I mean, I didn't really set out to go shopping--I didn't even leave the house. But as I was browsing some Pinterest boards of friends, I came upon this sweet necklace from Jessica:

Source: etsy.com via Susan on Pinterest




I loved her designs and decided to treat myself to a special little gift. Jessica will customize the necklaces to fit your hometown and she was great to work with--I just love it when someone takes the time to personally contact you. It makes me feel like I have a new friend. :-) The turnaround time was also amazing! This evening when I arrived home, I found a little package in my mailbox. It was packaged so cute!


I love the tiny handmade box and patterned tissue paper she used (not to mention the pretty twine).


Inside, I found the treasure!


Hammered silver with a tiny heart cutout over my hometown. Perfect!


I just love it and can't wait to wear it to work tomorrow. Thanks so much, Jessica!!!
Be First to Post Comment !
JJB said...

So cute!!! I know you'll wear that often!!!

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature