Sunday, October 9, 2011

I Did It!

 

I’ve been wanting one for months and had planned to buy one this summer. 

After injuring my wrist, I postponed the purchase a bit longer.  In the

meantime, I’ve been researching and comparing.  This is a big purchase!  And

today, after seeing the sale price online, I hopped in my car and drove to

Best Buy.

BestBuyBag10911

The price in the store was almost 100 dollars higher, but they agreed to honor

the online price since I could pull it up on my phone (don’t even think about it,

Emmi).

EmmiAndContentsofBox10911

I unpacked it carefully and admired it.

CameraBodyrt1911

CameraLensStrap10911

The battery is charging and I can’t wait to try it out!  I’m interested in any pointers

you might have---I’ve never owned a DSLR before!!

Be First to Post Comment !
JJB said...

yay! pretty pictures, here you come!

Rita X said...

Good luck using that camera :) If you need any help be sure to ask, I've been doing photography and design for two years.
By the way, how did you do the little links above the posts in your page? (home, tutorials etc)?
Thank you in advance
Rita xx
http://thecasualramblings.blogspot.com/

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature