Friday, April 23, 2010

Week In The Life

Wow, what a week it has been. It seems like I've been up to my eyeballs in work and I don't see any signs of it letting up any time soon! I began the week with great intentions of taking lots of pictures, but now I'm just trying to jot down a few memories and snap a few photos here and there. After all, this is supposed to document what a typical week is really like, isn't it? Here are few snapshots of my life so far.

Sewing on Sunday night . . . .


IEP Notifications on Monday . . . .


Lunch in my car on Tuesday . . . .


Maypole practice at one of my schools . . . .


. . . and kids and their "pets" at Head Start on Wednesday. . . .


Driving from school to school on Thursday . . . .


And some beautiful flowers in my neighbors yard this afternoon. I LOVE peonies and it's so rare to find them in this area. I think that I may have to plant some!


Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature