Monday, June 13, 2016

Quick Wreath Re-Hab

I've been saving an old grapevine wreath for a while now.  The flowers on it were faded and it was tired and ready for a makeover.
After looking through some supplies I bought last year and never used, I figured this was the time.   I stripped everything off the wreath while my glue gun heated and then set to work.  I glued on a red, white and blue garland I found on sale at Joann's, then made a large burlap bow and added it to the side of my wreath.
I removed the flowers from the old stems and glued the greenery that was left on each side of the bow.  After adding in the carnations and a few of the leftover daisies, I called it "done" and hung it on the door.
The whole process only took about 15 minutes and things are looking a lot fresher now . . . and a bit patriotic, too.

Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature