Wednesday, April 4, 2012

WOW!

Wow! I'm a bit overwhelmed right now! Today I received an email from Karen Russell, notifying me that I'd won a seat in her Snapshots Photography class! I was nominated by my scrapbooking buddy, Pam, and am just so touched that she would even think of me! I usually read Karen's blog each day, but since I was out of town for several days, I haven't quite caught up. Apparently, this post is among those "yet to be read":

These two great people won spots as regular students in my workshop:

Screen Shot 2012-04-03 at 6.19.16 AM


Isn't that just awesome!!! This is definitely something I've been wanting to do, but Pam's right-- I just have not been able to justify it financially. But, I have my log-in information and the official welcome letter now, so I'm ready to begin!! Thanks again, Pam and Karen!!!

Be First to Post Comment !
Sandra said...

Congratulations - I can't think of a better person to receive this honor! BTW, I loved the RT pictures.

andy said...

Congratulations! Take classes, learn ..
and waited for further pictures may be great.

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature