Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lazy Weekend

What a wonderfully lazy weekend!! The weather was perfect Saturday afternoon---70+ degrees and sunny skies. It was hard to believe that we are still in January. All that pretty weather made me want to be outdoors, but not doing yard work---just relaxing. The only little bit of work I did was cleaning out my wood pile and re-stacking what is left. With wintry weather on the way later this week, I most likely will be needing it in a few days.
From Mommy's Treasures

Emmi enjoyed being outdoors as much as I did. She explored every nook and cranny of the backyard.
From Mommy's Treasures

Even the bulbs in the flowerbed were tricked by the warm weather, pushing through the leaves to show their green leaves.
From Mommy's Treasures

It also gave me a chance to say goodbye to the huge cypress tree in my backyard. While I love trees and hate the thought of losing one, this one has become entangled with ivy that is slowly choking it. More and more limbs are dropping and so,tree trimmers will be coming this week and removing it before it falls.
From Mommy's Treasures

Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature