Monday, March 22, 2010

Picnic Lunch

As you know, this year I have spent most of my Monday lunch breaks, enjoying a picnic at Caddo Lake Park--as you can see, the food certainly isn't glamorous.
But, since purchasing my iPhone, I find that it's a great place to check my daily blog roll.
I usually try to bring my camera bag with me on Mondays, too. Today, as I ate enjoyed my few minutes of quiet, I noticed that I was not alone. There was another guest enjoying the view as he ate his lunch.
Yep, the squirrel that I've unsuccessfully tried to photograph on so many previous occasions suddenly scampered up a post by the edge of the lake. Being near a trash can, he had to scavenge a bit here and there, but he seems to enjoy his picnic spot much as I do!

Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature