Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Change is 'A Coming

Here's my main project for this week---Callie's bedroom. For the last few months, Callie's room has become the place I can hide stray items when company's coming or store the things that don't fit in their apartment. So, this is how it looks now----actually, this is WAY better than the way it's has been because I'd already moved most of the junk treasures into the hallway before I took this picture. Time for a makeover!! While I'd love to paint the walls, I think that's more than I can take on for this week, so I'm going with "clean out, re-arrange and make new bedding" instead.
I've seen lots of rooms that I love online and in catalogs.

Pottery Barn
I LOVE that room, but of course, I'm working with a daybed/trundle bed, a hodge-podge of antique furniture and blue, sponge-painted walls.

So, if I'm looking at daybeds instead, here are a few I like:
Pottery Barn
Pottery Barn
Pottery BarnPottery Barn


Perhaps if I take a little from each room that I love . . . . .like the lamp from #1 and the table from #3 and 5, the pillows from #4, the wicker from #2 and a totally different color scheme (I'm thinking of going bolder than these pictures since I have this color scheme in my bedroom), I can come up with something that is at least fresh and clean and welcoming for guests.

Stay tuned for more!
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature