Sunday, October 25, 2009

To Have And To Hold

Meredith got married this weekend. With the health scare that she's been dealing with for the last few weeks now behind her, this day was even more special. I'm happy to report that she now has a clean bill of health, but she is still healing from her surgery and will require frequent follow-ups. This weekend was all about her and Matt.

Mimi and I drove over Friday afternoon and after taking her to the rehearsal dinner, I picked up Jana at the airport. We had most of Saturday free, so we had fun browsing Main Street in Grapevine. The wedding itself was absolutely beautiful. Meredith looked wonderful and her family was so happy for her. I met the newest additions to the family---baby Beckett, who was just 5 days old (his mama looked amazing as Matron of Honor!!!) and his big sister, Chloe. Hard to believe that this handsome father was the 3-year-old ring bearer in my own wedding! The reception was held at a local vineyard and every detail was just perfect.Here are few of my favorite pictures:
The grandmother of the bride--Mimi
Jana dancing with Craig's brother, "Burr"
The mother of the bride--Jim's sister, JaniceThe father of the bride, Craig
Jana and Meredith, cousins
Jana and me
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature