Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

The recent storms shook loose thousands of acorns and pecans in my neighborhood. I have plenty of my own acorns, but as I walked with Emmi this afternoon, I gathered a few pecans from the sidewalks. There were pecans in all states of "undress". I thought this would be the perfect chance to try out some of the new Photoshop Actions I downloaded from Pioneer Woman. By the way, she is featured in the latest Southern Living magazine. Here is a young cat that found Emmi to be quite scary. Seeing her peeking out from behind this fence almost drove poor Emmi crazy (of course, being the chicken that she is, she probably would have just run from the cat). Using PW's Seventies Action (I really am a child of the seventies, because I really love this effect): Using PW's Colorize Action: And using PW's Heartland Action: We also saw lots of signs of fall in neighboring yards. I'm guessing that little goblins will soon be making their way to my front door--I'd better go get the candy ready!
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature