Friday, October 30, 2009

Rain Day

Wow! This is the first time I ever remember having school canceled due to flooding in Shreveport!! Last night's storm was incredible and dumped so much rain on our already saturated ground. My street was flooded, my neighbor's garage was flooded and apparently there are plenty of houses flooded in the area, too. I'm fortunate in that I never lost power or internet, and after initially waking up at 5 a.m. to check the TV for closures, was happy to turn over and get a bit of extra sleep.

So what have I done today? Well, this . . . and this . . . and lots of this . . . and after a great meal at Rollin' In The Dough, now I'm beginning this . . .What's the best part of it all? Tomorrow is only Saturday!
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature