Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Busy, Busy

I've been busy lately. It seems like those moments at the beginning of the school year when I actually felt "caught up" are long gone---never to return in the near future!! I've got a full load of kids and sites and many cases that require a lot of extra care and thought---that means that I just keep thinking about the kids most nights. Last weekend was a great get-away---a chance to take a deep breath and relax a bit. Now it's back to reality and the busyness of work.

When I drove into my driveway this afternoon, I saw that someone else at my house had been very busy today.
This beautiful spider web was draped from the overhang of my house, just beyond my back yard gate. I love the way it sparkled in the afternoon sun.
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature