Friday, March 20, 2009

Child Bride

The weather the past few days has been absolutely beautiful! Just cool enough in the mornings to require long sleeves or a light jacket and then warming up to around 70 degrees each afternoon, with a crystal clear, blue sky. I love it! Today was no exception. As I drove around town today to the various schools I visit each week, I enjoyed having my car windows down and looking at the beautiful flowers on display in most yards.

As I stopped at a stop light for a few minutes, I saw these in a yard nearby and grabbed my camera to take a quick picture.
I don't really know what they are called, but when I was a little girl, we had a couple of large bushes of them beside our fence. One of my favorite things to do with my friends was to pick them, arrange them in bouquets and imagine ourselves walking down the aisle as brides. The airy, white blooms just seemed perfect for a bridal bouquet.
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature