Friday, January 20, 2017

New Beginnings

The last time I posted anything was in August.  I really thought that once I retired, I would have plenty of time for blogging.  But, as you know, BabyD2 arrived that very night and things were pretty busy throughout the summer.  I posted a few times since then, but not regularly.  I then decided that once school started again and our traveling slowed down, I would have more time.  But, instead, I found myself eager to spend my time with a paintbrush in hand rather than editing photos and struggling for words.

Now, here it is, the end of January and I find myself really missing the outlet this blog provided for me.  All along, I have been taking photos, sewing, painting and being a Lovey, but most of these activities have only been documented in my own mind or confined to the memory disk in my camera.  Most photos have made it onto my computer, but few have been edited or printed.  In the past, this blog has been a place where I can share some of the things most important to me--hobbies, experiences, family--and from time to time it was even an outlet for a bit of writing.  I've missed it.

So, with no promises of how often I'll be posting, I want to begin again.

To start, here's a pictorial re-cap of the last few months, mostly unedited.  Enjoy!






Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature