Friday, November 25, 2011

Sewing Room Inspiration

I've always dreamed of having my own sewing room---a space that is neat, pretty and inspires creativity. Instead, my sewing machine has been crammed into a tiny space between the laundry room and computer room that mostly serves as a junk room. I clean it and try to organize it fairly regularly, but the furnishings are of the "early attic" variety and aren't really designed for the space at all. But, lately I've been gathering images of inspirational spaces that I might be able to adapt to fit my needs.

I'd love to have a corner desk like this that would accommodate both my sewing machine and my serger.




This desk is beautiful! I love the soft colors and the inspiration board on the wall.


Something like these Expedit shelves would be perfect for storing all the books and fabric.


And this little room is perfect---from the drawers beneath the desktop to the oilcloth covered surface on top!

Stayed tuned----the cleaning and re-organization are about to begin!

post signature

Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature