Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Keeping It Simple

Day 8 - Wouldn't you know it, the day we're supposed to use "light" is the day that is totally overcast with little to no natural light on much of anything. So, I brought my object, a ceramic pumpkin into the living room and turned on the indoor light, only to have it burn out before I could snap the picture. I decided to go ahead and go with the overcast skies outdoors and decided it would be a good time to experiment with the settings on my camera. I've got a lot of practice and learning to do, but I like the way the stem reflects light in this picture.

post signature

Be First to Post Comment !
JJB said...

i still haven't figured out what i'm going to photograph... we dont have too many knickknacks around here right now.

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature