Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Picture Fall

Jana and I began participating in a self-paced class over at Big Picture Classes entitled "Picture Fall" (taught by Tracey Clark). We decided to do it for the month of November to help focus ourselves on gratitude and all the wonderful elements of the season. Here's my first entry, a fall leaf. Since I have a new camera, this is a great way to begin using it "off auto". When I took this picture, I didn't realize that my flash was up, so when it flashed I was afraid that I had ruined the picture. But, despite the fact that it is not as sharp as I would have liked, I actually really like the way the flash darkened the background and made the leaf stand out.

Be sure to check out Jana's photo over on her blog.

post signature

Be First to Post Comment !
JJB said...

that's a really cool photo!

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature