Sunday, May 29, 2011

Grilled Pizza

Cooking is not my passion, but when summer rolls around, I really love grilling! With a gas grill right outside my back door, it is so easy to cook a pretty healthy dinner in just a few minutes. After seeing a recipe for a grilled pizza over on Living Locurto,


I thought about them all day yesterday. I decided to try them out last night and Callie came over to join me since Jordan was on a camping trip. We made barbecue chicken pizzas, so I grilled the chicken first, adding a bit of sauce in the last few minutes (I only used one of the chicken breasts and divided it between our two pizzas)


Callie made a yummy fruit salad with strawberries, pineapple and mango.

We ate outside and the meal was SOOO good! I'll definitely be doing this again--maybe I'll make a margarita-style next time!


Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature