Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Contrast

Lisa Leonard's blog post this morning inspired me to take on a new challenge. She referenced the "One Hundred Photos" Challenge where you pick your own theme, take a few photos each week over a year and concentrate on honing your photography skills within the theme. You can find out more about it here.

I've decided on the them of "contrast"---with the interpretation of that being wide open. So, I need to go get my camera out and start clicking. Want to join me? What will your theme be?


Be First to Post Comment !
Callie said...

Cool. Reminded me of something I saw yesterday -- the 365 Days project on Flickr.

One person's pictures in particular really stuck out at me (I was looking for youth ministry stuff at the time, and discovered her subseries on "Expressions of My Faith." Definitely worth a look: http://www.flickr.com/photos/karenilagan/sets/72157605165980828/)

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature