Thursday, May 1, 2014

TBT and Happy Birthday

We were 17 and 18 years old when we first met---I was the shy girl sitting in the back of the class and she was the vivacious girl who brought strawberries to the teacher.  We shared many more classes and had mutual friends, but it wasn't until the next year, when we were thrown together for a weekend trip that we became fast friends.
Partners in crime.

And that friendship has stuck.   Through college . . .

single life . . .
marriage . . .
babies . . .
raising daughters . . .
teaching . . .
and all sorts of adventures and lifetime dramas, she's always been there.
Nobody knows me better and I'm so thankful to have her as a friend.
Happy Birthday, Valine!!

Be First to Post Comment !
Unknown said...

I love this!!!!

JJB said...

I love all the hair!! Happy birthday, Ms. Valine! Hope you girls enjoy your weekend!

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature