Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Is It Spring Yet?

The calendar says there is a month to go, but Mother Nature seems to have other plans. As I backed my car out of the driveway this morning (my first day back at work), I noticed that one of my camelia bushes had some blooms on it for the first time! While I would have loved to have jumped out and snapped a few pictures, I knew that would take too much time. But, this afternoon when I came home, I pulled out my camera. Using my cast as a tripod of sorts (a shaky one, that is) I managed to get a few pictures that make me smile. (I don't know why my fonts are getting all wonky)



The bush is full of buds, so I look forward to seeing many more blossoms in the next few weeks.


I brought a couple inside to replace the daffodils my sweet friend, Vickie brought over.


Seeing those first few touches of spring and beautiful, blue skies makes me anxious for one of my favorite times of the year!
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature