Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Un-braced and Discharged

This past week has brought a few changes for my wrist.  I am now officially un-braced and as of yesterday, discharged from Physical Therapy as well.  I'm trying to look at that as a positive thing, but unfortunately the doctor's long-term prognosis is not too great at this point.  I may be looking at another surgery in the next year, but in the meantime, I'm working like heck to regain as much strength and range of motion as I can!  I was sent home with tubs of "thera-putty"
and that yellow tub is already getting a good workout here at home (yes, my hand is still pretty swollen).
I'm determined to prove that doctor wrong (and work up to that pink tub soon)!  Wish me luck!!
post signature
Be First to Post Comment !
JJB said...

fingers crossed you prove him wrong!!

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature