Saturday, September 17, 2011

Almost Time To Revel

It's almost Revel time! Even though I work on the committee, for some reason, the Red River Revel has snuck up on me this year. I can't believe it is only two weeks away! I even managed to get it totally confused with the trip to Canton I'm hoping to be able to make (keep your fingers crossed)

Today, Carol and I spent some "quality time" down at the Revel office working on the graphics. Despite the fact that we've been going down at least one afternoon a week for the past month, there is still MUCH to do.

I mainly work right here, creating the graphics---

and sending them over here to the vinyl cutter (it's kind of like an industrial size Cricut -- only easier to use).

Carol has been setting up the signs. Today we even recruited Emily to help out when she can.

As we were leaving this afternoon, the first tents were going up. It's almost Revel time!!

post signature

Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature