Sunday, September 18, 2011

I Did It!

Well, I did it!
Last night I sat down at the sewing machine and actually sewed!
Shocking, I know! (haha) Actually, this is the first time I've used the sewing machine since my surgery, so it really was a major feat for me. I had to take really frequent breaks to stretch (and breathe, if you want to know the truth), but I managed to sew several headbands for the craft show using BOTH hands.
Now, ironing them is going to be a completely different story!

post signature

Be First to Post Comment !
JJB said...

you even took breaks to set the timer up for a self-portrait... im impressed. ive got my own sewing craftiness to post, but i have to wait until after the baby shower this weekend so i dont ruin the surprise. turned out great though!!

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature