Sunday, September 4, 2011

Crafty Weekend

For the first time in many years, I've decided to participate in a holiday craft show.  Given the current state of my hand/wrist, it may not be the best timing, but I have high hopes of improved use in the next few months.   In the meantime, I've been looking for fun things that I can manage.  Jana's former church in Atlanta, Epworth Methodist, is hosting a craft show the first weekend in December.  Since she's planning to go and have a table, I'm putting together a few things as well.  I'm hoping to actually be there, but if not she'll handle the actual sales for me.

To get started, I punched a bunch of paper and used a lot of Dimensional Magic.  The magnets turned out really great (you may remember the ones I made for my cubicle)! 
I haven't decided how to package them yet, but I'm hoping for small pieces of metal to group them as sets. (may have to talk to Ron about that)

Hancocks and Hobby Lobby had all their ribbon on sale this week, so I picked up some 3/8" grosgrain and set to work crafting a few tiny hair clips.
flowers . . . 
and lots of bugs to begin with.   

Since the sale is in December, I'm hoping to whip up a few Christmas related items, too.   Who knows what's next?
post signature

Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature