Friday, July 22, 2011

Insta-Friday

The weeks are flying by! That always seems to happen once July arrives, despite the fact that I try to make the summer last as long as possible. The past couple of weeks have dragged and sped by at the same time--how can that be??

Tuesday, I went back to the doctor. They removed my brace to discover that while bruised and sore, things are looking pretty good. At my first PT visit, I was evaluated and fitted for a brace.


Emmi has gotten really used to me being home all the time. She still gets so excited when visitors come, but she's soon begging me to pick her up again.


This is the prescription for torture!! (You know it's not going to be good when the therapist tells you "Nothing about this is going to be easy or feel good." Great!


A girl's gotta' have a reward from time to time, right? Jordan's parents sent me a cupcake that was much appreciated after my first therapy session----perfect companion for low-fat baked chips!


I'm linking up to Life Rearranged. life rearranged

post signature

Be First to Post Comment !
JJB said...

i would totally be giving myself rewards every time! :) [much like my ice cream from brusters after my fender bender this week!]

Tara said...

That cupcake looks so yummy! I would be rewarding myself all the time if I got to enjoy that cupcake!

debbie said...

Linda,
If anybody deserves these special rewards it's you! Get whatever you desire during this healing time! Remind yourself that you are special and go for it! Love you and hang in there!
Deb

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature