Thursday, March 31, 2011

Atlanta Bound Again!

I'm Atlanta bound once again!! This morning, I'm catching a flight to Atlanta to see Jana & Rob and my brother Don & his family. Can't wait!!!! It's been too long since I've seen any of them (Thanksgiving for Jana & Rob and July for Don!!!!) It's so crazy that I can save so much money by driving to a tiny little airport in Longview rather than flying out of Shreveport, but if that's what it takes, then I'll do it! While Don and I hope to go over lots of business-related stuff, I'm looking forward to a relaxing time of just visiting and catching up! I might even have a few pictures to post when I get back!!
Be First to Post Comment !
JJB said...

and you've made it!!! hooray for getting to see you tomorrow!

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature