Sunday, January 4, 2009

Time Wasters

Before settling in this afternoon to get some housework done, I was checking some blogs that i keep track of. I found a couple of fun "time wasters" on How About Orange. This color test was kind of fun---actually a bit addictive. Jana I want to hear your score (I made a 36).

And what about this fun little test where you can determine your decorating style?
I don't think they have a category for "Early Attic", but instead I found my style to be "Comfy Country" (no surprise, I'm sure). Let me know about yours. . .
Be First to Post Comment !
Callie said...

Hey! I got a 12 on the color test!!! :) My lowest areas of color discrimination are with green-blues and, to a lesser degree, with yellow-greens. You're right--that was pretty fun!

Callie said...

Oh & I took the other test, which told me I am a "Duchess of Distinction"---which sounds great, except that it means I have a "masculine" decorating style. haha--maybe that's akin to no decorating style at all?

Linda said...

A 12!!!! Good grief---you're not even supposed to be the visual one! haha

Callie said...

Jordan blew us all out of the water--he got an 8!

JJB said...

I took that test a while back, and I remember not doing as well as I thought. I'll have to try again to get an "official" score.

heather t said...

Whoo! I got ZERO on the color test! I thought I was decent at that kind of thing, but wow.

Not sure on the decor one, tho - it said I am a modern maestro - not exactly!

Your site is playing "Sweet Baby James" by James Taylor - one of my favorite songs ever.

Linda said...

Wow Heather! A perfect score!

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature