Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year, New Skills

Well, I finally took the plunge and decided to start the year 2009 learning some new skills. In an effort to join the millions of other people using Facebook and to keep in touch with some of them, I created a profile and am now trying to "learn the ropes". I've already re-connected with a couple of faces from my past, so that's been fun.

Yesterday, I also decided to try out my new Cricut machine and the wall vinyl that I'd purchased. I certainly have lots more to learn about how the machine works and all, but my first attempt turned out pretty well. So well, in fact, that I applied it to my living room wall! (in the photo, some of the words seem to be crooked, but in real life, they look okay)
What do you think?
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature