Tuesday, March 25, 2008

On a Roll . . .

The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary. ~Mary Kurtz

Well, I'm on a roll----not that I don't have plenty of other things I need to be doing. But, instead off finishing the laundry, cleaning out my closet or even finishing up paperwork for school, I just finished another sewing project. After creating the tissue holders, I decided that I could at least make a wallet for myself. It was quite time-consuming, but I'm fairly pleased with the finished product. I included a zippered portion for bills and change, slots for ID and credit cards and a flap that has a space for my passport. Maybe someday I'll actually get to use that!!

I added a velcro strap on the side of the slots to keep them from falling out and have a velcro closure for the passport flap. In the event that I make more of these someday, I will change the way I put together the flap so that the corners aren't so bulky and I'll make it a bit longer so that you could put your checkbook in there if you wanted to. Hmmm, maybe next year, I'll make checkbook clutches for the ladies. . . .
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature