Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Through the lens . . . . or not!

“The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.”

-Dorthea Lange

Oh dear! While sitting in my favorite chair, checking out other blogs, I grabbed my camera to take a quick photo of Emmi asleep by the fireplace. Curled up on her blanket with her favorite toys gathered around her and the fire flickering behind her, it was a great shot. But, as I turned on the camera, it made an unusual beeping sound and gave me an error message to turn it off and on again. So, I did. But, the same thing happened again. . . and again. . . and again!!! My camera is broken! The lens is extended and it seems to be stuck in that position, keeping me from viewing photos or taking new ones.


I guess I'll have to visit the camera store tomorrow and see if they can take a look at it. It's not a really expensive camera or anything, but I really like it. It is a nice size and takes reasonably good pictures, so I sure hope that they can fix it simply without too much expense. After all, I have a trip to Mexico coming up really soon. At least I discovered the problem before I was down in Juarez!!
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature