Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ornament Swap

For the past couple of years, both Jana and I have participated in a great ornament swap hosted by Freshly Blended and Cake + Pie. We had a lot of fun and got some great things from people all over the world.

This year, we've decided to try something new--an ornament swap between family members. We decided to begin with members of the Shaffer and Houston families---my parents' family. I sent out an email to a few of them yesterday and already have received several responses. After hearing from everyone, I will divide the names into swap groups and everyone can begin crafting. Actually, even those that aren't into crafts can participate by exchanging homemade ornaments that they've purchased.

I hope that this is fun for all and that we get to know some family members that we didn't know so well before! If you are planning to participate, let me know, and we can send you a badge like the one at the right (compliments of my graphic designing daughter, Jana) to place on your own blog.
Be First to Post Comment !
JJB said...

im excited. woohoo!

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature