Wednesday, October 4, 2017

October Instagram Challenge

Somehow, I let October slip in and forgot to post my Instagram Challenge for the month. Of course, you can always find it in my posts on Instagram itself, but I like to post it here, as well.  This month, we are looking for signs for fall in the form of nature, activities and sports (or anything else you find, actually).  I hope you will join us----just post a picture for each prompt and use the hashtag #MTFallFindit2017.  When I am posting, I use my phone exclusively since I am working on improving my skills in that area, but feel free to use whatever camera you prefer. I also generally put the prompt itself in ALL CAPS followed by the hashtag----like this:
        CRACKLE - #mtfallfindit2017


Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature