Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Something New In the Works

Two blog posts in one day!! What?!??!  I couldn't help myself. You see, I have been working on something new and exciting and a bit terrifying. I've started a new blog! AND, I'm starting a new business, too.  Whew! Saying it out loud to y'all is really terrifying because who knows how this thing will go. The name of my new business is:  Dot To Dot, as in connecting the dots between adults and children.

Since my retirement last May, I have enjoyed spending more time with my family, taking watercolor lessons, sewing and squeezing in a bit of travel---in the middle of the year, no less! But, in the back of my mind, some ideas have been brewing. Over the past few weeks, I have been working on turning those ideas into a concrete business so that I can make one of my passions come alive: supplying adults with the tools/materials to make connections with the children in their lives easy and meaningful. I created this business with caregivers in mind---busy mamas, grandmothers, aunts, uncles and babysitters, and hope you will find the site useful.  On Dot To Dot, you will find:

  • blogging about ideas, activities, resources
  • a subscription box service (coming soon)
  • the chance to provide materials and training to families in need.


The website is still under construction, but my blog went live today. 

I would really love for you to check it out and sign up for email updates, as well. You can see it here: 


In addition, I have a created a new Instagram account that will focus on things related to the business. 
My new Instagram account:  dottodotconnections

You will still be able to find me here at Mommy's Treasures and on my personal Instagram account (lsperki), keeping you up to date on the personal happenings in my life from time to time, but hope that you will also enjoy the other site, once it is up and running. 
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature