Monday, February 23, 2009

Family

After an incredibly difficult 4 weeks or so, I'm back. My gentle Daddy has gone on to be with my Mama in Heaven. We celebrated his life this past weekend with friends and family. My brothers and even my daughters live away from this area, so it was great to all be together for a while--even if under difficult circumstances. We did pause a while on Saturday to take some family photos, though. Here I am with my brothers (yes, my diet will begin today!) :

And then here's a picture of the grandkids: (this picture is set up by height, not by age)Here's the one by age (with husbands included)---my daughters are so petite that although they are the oldest of the "cousins", they rarely get to stand in the back of any line!
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature