Friday, July 29, 2011

Insta-Friday

Happy Friday!! Yesterday I drove (well, actually I rode while my friends drove) down to Baton Rouge for Camp Crop-A-Lot with Valine and my other scrapping friends. I'm not sure how much I'll actually accomplish at the retreat this year, but I know that I'll have fun! This is the only time I get to see a couple of these ladies and it's time to catch up on each other's lives!

A quick re-cap of this past week----

Last weekend I dog-sat for my friend's dog, Coco. While initially excited to have him here, Emmi soon became rather possessive of me and of her space in my chair.

Of course, Coco can jump up and down on furniture without any help from me, a skill that Emmi still lacks. He quickly made himself at home with Emmi's toys, Emmi's bed and Emmi's food. But, since Emmi was dozing next to me in my chair, Coco found an equally comfy spot over on the couch. Ahh, if only I could sleep this soundly!

We celebrated Dollie's birthday at the office by decorating her desk as a surprise.




post signature

Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature