Friday, July 1, 2011

Insta-Friday

This really pretty, little feather was left under my carport by a feathered friend. He must know how much I like birds!

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE the new Berry Almond Salad at Wendy's? No? Well, I love it! Yummy!!

Emmi could never be described as a "girly girl" (well, maybe except for the fact that she's such a scaredy-cat)---she loves to be outside, chasing birds and digging in the dirt. She was looking pretty rough, so it was definitely time for a grooming. Ahhh--that's better. Here she is sporting her new haircut and patriotic bandana.


I'm going "unplugged for about a week, taking time to enjoy family and summer fun. When I get back to blogging, I'm hoping to have some awesome pictures (and probably a story or two) to share.

post signature

Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature