Monday, March 29, 2010

Warrenton Warriors

Yesterday I returned from my annual trip to the Warrenton/Round Top Antiques Festival. I go down with a great group of ladies for the preview weekend and we always have a such a good time. This year was no exception. None of us were really looking for anything in particular, but as usual, we managed to find plenty of bargains and make time for good food and "show and tell" at the end of each day. Here are a few highlights: We all exchange small gifts of some sort. This year, I made scarves to match our turquoise shirts---and since it has become a tradition for me to make something with oilcloth, I made these nail file holders.


We stayed at our favorite farmhouse again, and were joined by these little guys as we took pictures near the fence.


The weather was wonderful, but quite breezy.


There were all kind of treasures to be found.


And of course there were plenty of stories and lots of laughter.


Hey girls! What about shirts like this for next year ?!?!??!


Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature