Thursday, December 17, 2009

December Daily--with a twist

I've been following along as Ali Edwards completes her December Daily journal. I've been taking photos, jotting notes, etc. with the hopes of assembling one for myself at some point. However, when I arrived home today after work, I was met with what has become my own "December Daily" just inside my doorway.

Emmi standing on her back legs with front paws waving up and down and cypress needles everywhere! They cling to Emmi like velcro and today seemed especially bad. The cypress needles were all over the kitchen and living room.Not only was there a dirty little dog in the kitchen, but upon closer examination, I found quite a job ahead of me---Emmi HATES having her tail brushed! Even though she really needs a bath, there doesn't seem to be much point in doing that until I get the yard raked. Maybe this weekend . . . . ?
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature